The Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® Global Business & Alliances Colorado Council has worked hard to present this fantastic program, Global Day Colorado. This event is bringing people together from the international community, the State government, and the REALTOR® Community. There will be information presented at this event that will describe:
- the international activity in the United States, current foreign investment and Colorado Statistics
- the State Governments push to bring more international business into Colorado, direct flights from around the world
- how tourism, sustainable energy, agriculture and water are being impacted (foreign investment in water and agricultural exports)
- an update on the Aerotropolis (airport city)
- status of the EB5 Visa and H-2B Visa/quota
The international community is participating and sponsoring this event (World Trade Center, Denver Global, Denver Sisters Cities, Keylingo Translations, and others).
There is no fee to attend! Our sponsorships are providing the food and beverages throughout the day. As a bonus, Inge was able to get the German, French, Swedish Chambers of Commerce and World Trade Center to host their quarterly Euro Networking Reception at the DMAR location following. This is a wonderful opportunity to network and build business relationships – and to learn how we might work with the international communities and the State to attract and retain jobs! People with jobs buy homes!
Please consider attending – and if you are not able, we would appreciate it if you would promote this information to the agents in your office. For your convenience we have attached the link to our Agenda for Global Day. If you are able to attend, you can register by clicking on this link:
Please RSVP if you are able to attend as we need to plan for the proper amount of food and drink.